MU SHU PORK RECPE
Prep: 15; Cook: 20
You can use leftover pork in this recipe. The Hoisin sauce gives a unique flavor, we've provided one of many existing substitutes at the bottom of the recipe.INGREDIENTS:
- 2 TBS sesame oil, or vegetable oil like canola or peanut
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (10 ounces) mushrooms, sliced or 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 small cabbage thinly sliced (8 cups loosely packed)
- 1 TBS minced garlic - more to taste
- 1/2 lb pork loin in 1/2 inch strips - you can use leftover pork
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS hoisin sauce*
- 2 TBS rice wine vinegar
- 1 small Chinese hot pepper, or pepperoncino
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 3 scallions sliced diagonally into 1 inch strips
- Flour tortillas
- Additional Hoisin sauce for wrap
- IN large skillet heat 1 TBS of oil over medium heat .
- ADD Pork stir till cooked through about 5 min, remove and set aside.
- ADD rest of oil, heat.
- ADD cabbage, garlic, ginger, hot pepper, carrots, mushrooms and 1 cup beansprouts stirring occasionally till cabbage wilts, about 5 minutes.
- ADD Vinegar, Hoisin sauce and Soy sauce.
- STIR again.
- ADD egg and stir till egg dries.
- ADD Pork, and a 1/4 cup of hot water,. stir.
- COOK for 5 minutes over low heat stirring ingredients to blend flavors.
- SPREAD a little Hoisin sauce on warmed tortilla.
- ADD pork mixture, a few slices of fresh scallions and some uncooked beansprouts.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons black bean paste or peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or molasses
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 20 drops hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
AMAZON BEST SELLER
Copyright © 2000,2012 e-rcps.com, All Rights Reserved