Preparation - Easy
Serves - 4
Make sure that the mushrooms are well cleaned.INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 lb fresh white or brown mushrooms, cleaned of grit and sand, thinly sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice or to taste
- garlic, a sliceanchovy , optional
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, washed, dried and chopped
- salt to taste
- Place mushrooms directly in a serving bowl.
- Prepare a dressing of olive oil, lemon juice salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the mushrooms , sprinkle with parsley and garnish with anchovy if you wish.
- The most important factor is that the mushrooms be truly fresh and firm. You can use white or brown mushrooms, or both.
Copyright © 2000,2012 e-rcps.com, All Rights Reserved