Preparation - Easy
SPAGHETTI WITH CHICKEN, PEPPERS AND TOMATO
Nice variation with chicken and peppers.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 - 2 green, red or yellow peppers, sliced in bite-sized pieces (optional)
- 3 T butter or olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 small can Italian plum tomatoes (14 oz)
- dried hot pepper flakes or piece (optional. to taste)
- pinch of oregano (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound spaghetti, conchiglie, penne - your robust pasta of choice
- grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese served at table
Large sauté pan; pasta pot.
Copyright © 2000,2012 e-rcps.com, All Rights Reserved