Prep and assemble: 30 min - Easy
Serves 4 - 6
Delicious as a main course or a side dish.
- 3 medium red-skinned or yukon gold potatoes, boiled, peeled and sliced
- 3 fresh medium tomatoes or 14 fresh cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 14 olives, black dry-cured if possible (nicoise, kalamata or gaeta best)
- 1 lb string beans, steamed
- 2 6 oz. cans tuna, drained and crumbled
- 1 small can anchovy fillets, drained
- 1/2 romaine (cos) lettuce
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette salad dressing
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, oregano or tarragon to taste (optional)
Large glass or ceramic salad bowl.
PLACE all ingredients in a large bowl.
POUR on vinaigrette to taste.
SALT and pepper to taste.
TOSS lightly and serve.